★ Millions students have used Vocab24 for Improve Vocabulary ! ★
Looking for A to Z Solution for English? if YES then your search ends here. Let’s introduce the Vocab24 (#1 Vocab App), which covers many things as described below so we can say it All in One App for English.
Here is the list of Vocab24 Features:
1) Daily 15+ New Updates: -
12 AM - The Hindu Editorial
12 AM - Daily Vocab Video
12 AM - 10 New Vocab
12 AM - Quiz of the Day
5 AM - The Hindu Editorial Analysis
5 AM - Quote of the day
10 AM - New Editorial
11 AM - New Editorial
7 PM - International Editorial
7 PM - Spotting Error Rule
9 PM - Root Word of the day
9 PM - Similar Word of the day
9 PM - Phrasal Verb of the day
9 PM - Idiom of the day
10 PM - Game of the day
2) Read Newspaper Editorials: - from the top newspaper like the Hindu, Economics Times, Times of India, Hindustan Times.
3) Tap Any Word for Meaning: - If you stuck while reading, just tap any word for meaning in your preference languages like Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.
4) Learn Daily 10 New Words with Trick: - and meaning in Hindi along with synonyms, antonyms & pictures. You can also listen the pronunciation of each word. Collection of more than 100000 vocab words.
5) Attempt Daily Quiz & Get All India Rank: - Daily quiz with 25-30 questions from different section like synonyms, antonyms, one word, root words, close test etc.
6) Learn English in a Smart Way: - Learn English with concepts, videos in Hindi & English.
7) Grammar Videos with Concepts: - Learn Grammar with concepts and videos in Hindi & English.
8) Comprehension Videos with Concepts: - In this section learn Close Test, Sentence Improvement, Sentence Rearrangement.
9) A to Z Vocab Videos: - 60+ Vocab Videos covering 3000+ words with tricks to remember along with examples, pictures, meaning in Hindi.
10) Previous Years Paper’s Vocab Videos: - SSC and Banking exams previous paper vocab videos in Hindi & English.
11) 300+ Idioms & Phrases: - with meaning, examples and videos in Hindi & English.
12) 200+ Phrasal Verbs: - with meaning, examples and videos in Hindi & English.
13) 150+ Root Words: - with meaning, pictures and videos in Hindi & English.
14) 200+ Similar Words: - with meaning, synonyms, examples and videos in Hindi & English.
15) 1000+ Practice Tests: - of Synonyms, Antonyms, RC, Cloze Test, Sentence Improvement, One Word Substitution, Spelling Error, Spotting Error, Fill in the Blanks, Idioms & Phrases, Spelling Correct
16) Vocab Booster Games: - Boost your vocabulary skills via various games.Build your vocabulary with Vocab24's free GRE vocabulary game for your Android device
17) Dictionary: - Dictionary English to Hindi, Offline dictionary, Hindi to English Dictionary, Search any word or phrase for meaning.
18) Translation: - Translator App, Translator Offline, Translator Hindi to English, Translator English to Hindi
19) Spoken English: - Learn English Speaking in 30 days with best English Learning Vocab24 App.
20) Exam Specific Videos: - English Grammar and English Vocabulary for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, IBPS, SBI, RRB PO/Clerk, UPSC, CAT, MAT, MBA, GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, IAS, NDA, CDS, beginners, adults, ESL, AFCAT, Advanced Level, Entrance Exams, Railway exams, Insurance exams, Police Exams, banking exams and all other competitive exams.
english vocabulary for travel, writing, daily use, kids, low, placements, grade 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 and job interview.
Have any questions? Please ask!
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at [email protected]
Thanks for learning with India's Best Learning English Vocabulary App 👉 Now Prime membership for 3 month, 6 month and 12 months . 👉 The Hindu Editorial Reading with audio. 👉 Special English Speaking Notes and PDF. 👉 10 Years Previous Year Papers. 👉 Major bugs fixed