Easily check and update battery level of Bluetooth earphones such as AirPods, BeatsX, Powerbeats Pro, TWS and so on.
How to use
1. Pair the Bluetooth device you want to check the battery level with the smartphone.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth device.
3. Launch this app and check battery drain
4. If you use TWS earphones, recommend to change "Device Type" setting in preferences menu.
By setting alarm in advance, you will be notified by push notification when the remaining battery power falls below the set value.
Tested Bluetooth device
* AirPods Pro
* AirPods Max
* Powerbeats Pro
* TWS i90000
* WF-1000XM3 ( * The remaining battery capacity of the case cannot be confirmed due to device specifications. )
If there is a device that cannot check the battery level, please contact us. We will check and respond as soon as possible. In addition, please feel free to contact us if you have any requests, as we will continue to make improvements and improvements as needed. Basically, except for those that are difficult to handle.
* AirPods, AirPods Pro and AirPods Max are registered trademarks of Apple.
* BeatsX is a registered trademark of beats by dr.dre.
* Powerbeats Pro is a registered trademark of beats by dr.dre.
* WF-1000XM3 is a registered trademark of Sony.
* TWS is a registered trademark of Shenzhen Minghui Electronics Co., Ltd.
* Add AirPods Max support
Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional features or requests for improvement.