UbikiTouch allow you to improve all your applications by swiping the edges of your screen.
What can UbikiTouch do for you?
• Use the gesture to navigate between or within your applications
• Execute basic actions or use a remote cursor
• Automate repetitive tasks and start them with a simple slide of the screen
• Choose from three beautiful different visual effects, a classic pie menu or fluid effects
UbikiTouch has a unique feature: it allows you to define your own actions for each of your favorite applications! All applications are subject to improvement.
You can define an action for each screen of your favorite applications: press a button, select an item, make a swipe, etc. Even better, you can sequence actions to perform more complex tasks.
Use case available on this video : https://youtu.be/Vdn6GO4-Nlc
And of course you can also perform global actions such as:
• Back Button
• Recent Apps
• Previous App
• Lock screen
• Paste clipboard
• Toggle Bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, Auto-Rotate, Split Screen, Sound, Brightness
• Music actions
Use remote cursor
Launch an application
Launch a shortcut (Dropbox folder, Gmail label, contact, route, etc.)
UbikiTouch is fully configurable:
• Swipe LEFT-RIGHT-BOTTOM edge to perform actions.
• Custom place, size, colors for triggers
• Distinguish two different gestures: quick swipe & quick swipe + hold
• Up to 24 different actions accessible at a single click
• Choose from three different designs: pie, curve, wave and customize them to profid your needs
The app has no ads.
The Pro version offer you:
• Possibility to define tasks for an unlimited number of applications (limited to two in the free version)
• Access to more actions, the ability to launch an application or a shortcut
• Access to remote cursor
• Possibility to completely customize the menu: animation, size, color...
On these devices it may be necessary to add UbikiTouch to the list of protected applications.
To do this, activate UbikiTouch in the following screen:
[Settings] -> [Advanced settings] -> [Battery manager] -> [Protected apps] -> Enable UbikiTouch
Auto start is disabled by default. Please allow UbikiTouch in the following screens :
[Settings] -> [Permissions] -> [Autostart] -> Set autostart for UbikiTouch
[Settings] -> [Battery] -> [Battery Saver]-[Choose apps] -> Select [UbikiTouch] -> Select [No restrictions]
You can choose to change the default language of the application in the "About / Translation" menu of the application.
Navigation bar troubleshoot
If you've uninstall UbikiTouch and that you have forgotten to restore the navigation bar before, you can always run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,0
Details informations available at https://ubikitouch.toneiv.eu/faq.html
XDA Thread : https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-ubikitouch-gestures-automation-app-t3930661
GitHub : https://github.com/toneiv/UbikiTouch
• Fixed: bug affecting icon color and transparency